(15 Working Days)
|No. of Applicants||Rate Per Person|
|4 applicants and above||PHP 9,200.00|
|2 – 3 applicants||PHP 9,699.00|
|Single applicant||PHP 10,200.00|
- Visa Consultancy
- Non-Appearance (Submission and Collection)
- Visa Fee for up to 90 days (depending on Embassy)
VISA REQUIREMENT CHECKLIST (Files to be emailed only – no need for hard copy)
Steps in Australia Visa Processing (Non-Appearance)
- Email Accomplished Questionnaire and Scanned Copy of Passport for Free Assestment (we will advise the chance of approval)
- Pay the visa assistance fee, email the proof of payment and soft copy of all supporting documents
- We will forward the application to Canada Embassy, processing time is up to 15 working days. Once approved we will send copy of your E-VISA
- Philippine Passport with at least 6 months validity (make sure Page 3 is signed)
- Photocopy of the Passport’s Bio Page (Page 2)
- Photocopy of previous and valid advanced visa for frequent travelers
(USA, CANADA, UK, SCHENGEN, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, KOREA)
- Softcopy of Passport Sized Colored Photo (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
Must be taken from a photo studio and should have white background
- Accomplished Questionnaire (Please refer on the page 2 & onwards)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate should be not more than 1 year old.
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (if applicable) should be not more than 1 year old
- Day to Day Itinerary, Hotel reservation and Airline Ticket reservation.
Optional: Add PHP 500.00/applicant if you want us to prepare for you
- Original Bank Certificate (Ideal amount for the current balance is PHP 100,000.00)
Including type of account, opening date, average daily balance and current balance.
- Original or Photocopy of Latest 3 months Bank Statement
(Ideal amount for the Average Daily Balance is PHP 50,000.00)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
Form 2316 for individual/ Form 1701 or Form 1702 to for companies
(Note: If No ITR – kindly provide a notarized affidavit explaining why there’s no ITR)
Additional Requirements if Employed
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment
(Indicate applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number & HR email address)
- Photocopy of Company ID
Additional Requirements if Business Owner
- Photocopy of DTI or SEC Permit (Includes Names & signatories of the corporation)
- Photocopy of Mayor’s Permit
- Photocopy of BIR Company Registration
Additional Requirements for Professionals
- Photocopy of PRC Card or IBP Card
Additional Requirements for Students
- Original Copy of School Certificate
- School ID
- For sponsored applicants, proof of relationship/connection should be established. Sponsor will provide financial requirements. We will also provide a letter of sponsorship to be filled-up by the sponsor.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of the Visa officers. We cannot guarrantee 100% approval.
- In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents and charge PHP 500.00/applicant as assesstment fee including the courier fee. Remaining payment will be refunded to you.
- Visa submission is within 3 working days after the receipt of complete documents and if there are no additional requirements needed. We strongly suggest applying atleast 1 month prior to travel date because there are times where the visa officer is requesting for additional documents.
- For denied application, you can re-apply after 6 months. No Refund for the Visa Assistance fee.