(5 Working Days)
|No. of Applicants||Rate per Person|
|4 applicants and above||PHP 3,699.00|
|2 – 3 applicants||PHP 4,000.00|
|Single applicants||PHP 4,300.00|
- Visa Consultancy
- Non-appearance (Submission and Collection)
- Visa fee for 15 and 30 days (depending on Embassy)
- Courier Fee for Documents to be Returned:
- Metro Manila – PHP 200.00
- North/South Luzon – PHP 250.00
- Visayas/Mindanao – PHP 300.00
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST – All Original Documents to be submitted to the office
Steps in China Visa Processing (Non-Appearance)
- Pay the Visa Assistance Fee and submit all original documents in the checklist. Make sure everything is complete because the embassy will not accept incomplete documents.
- We will forward the application to China Embassy, processing time is up to 4 working days. Once approved, you can collect your passport with visa sticker in the office or through courier.
- Philippine Passport with at least 6 months validity (make sure Page 3 is signed)
- Old Passport. If new Passport only, embassy requires explanation letter see Page 2
If cannot find Old Passport then, embassy requires explanation letter see Page 2
- Photo Copy of the Passport’s Bio Page (Page 2) and Emergency Contact Page (Last Page)
- Photocopy of previous and valid advanced visa for frequent travelers
(USA, CANADA, UK, SCHENGEN, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, KOREA)
- 4 pcs Colored Photo Chinese Visa size(48mm x 33mm) with white background
- Original PSA Birth Certificate should be not more than 1 year old
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (if applicable) should be not more than 1 year old
- Type Written and Signed Application Form in A4 size (to be provided).
- Day to Day Itinerary, Hotel Voucher and Airline Ticket
Optional: Add PHP 500.00/applicant if you want us to prepare for you.
- Original Bank Certificate with OR from Bank (Ideal amount for the current balance is PHP 100,000)
Including type of account, opening date, average daily balance and current balance
- Original Bank Statement for the past 6 months (very strict)
(Ideal amount for the Average Daily Balance is PHP 50,000)
- ITR (Income Tax Return) Form 2316 for individual / Form 1701 or Form 1702 to for companies
NOTE: If No ITR – kindly provide a notarized affidavit explaining why there’s no ITR
Additional Requirements if Employed
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment (indicate applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number & HR email address)
- Photocopy of Company ID
Additional Requirements if Business Owner
- Photo Copy of DTI or SEC Permit (includes Names & signatories of the corporation)
- Photo Copy of Mayor’s Permit
- Photo Copy of BIR company registration
Additional Requirements for Professionals
- Photo Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card
Additional Requirements for Students
- Original Copy of School Certificate
- School ID
- For sponsored applicants, the sponsor should be an immediate family. The sponsor will provide financial requirements while all applicants will submit PSA documents to prove relationship (Birth Certificate and/or Marriage Certificate). We will also provide a letter of sponsorship to be filled-up by the sponsor.
Note: PSA Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate should be not more than 1 year old.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of the Visa officers. We cannot guarantee 100% approval.
- In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents and charge PHP 500.00/applicant as assessment fee including the courier fee. Remaining payment will be refunded to you.
- Visa submission is within 3 working days after the receipt of complete documents and if there are no additional requirements needed. We strongly suggest applying at least 1 month prior to travel date because there are times where the visa officer is requesting for additional documents.
- For denied application, you can re-apply after 6 months. No Refunds for the Visa Assistance fee.