|No. of Applicants||Rate per Person|
|4 applicants and above||PHP 5,199.00|
|2-3 applicants||PHP 5,700.00|
|Single applicant||PHP 6,199.00|
- Visa Consultation from Visa Expert
- Scheduling of Appointment (earliest possible)
- Airline Reservation as supporting document
- Practice Interview with our Visa Expert
- Personalize Script for 90% success on Interview
- Success Tips and DOs and DONTs
- VISA FEE IS NOT YET INCLUDED (USD 160 currently at P8,8000 but subject to change depending on exchange rate)
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
- Accomplished Questionnaire (Please refer on the page 2 & onwards)
- Scanned copy of Passport (at least 6 months validity prior to target travel date) to be emailed to [email protected]
- Soft copy of 2″ x 2″ picture white background (should be for US Visa) – must be taken from a photo studio and to be emailed to [email protected]
Steps in US Visa Processing
- Email Accomplished Questionnaire, Scanned Copy of Passport and Soft copy of US Visa photo for Free Assessment (we will advise the chances of approval)
- Pay the visa assistance fee and US Visa Fee $160
download your payment slip here:http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp then scroll down and click – MRV $160. Print the payment slip and pay at any BPI Branch
- Forward the payment slip and your preferred schedule of interview
- We will email the draft of DS160 for your review. Please take note if there are changes to be made
- Once confirmed, we will email the appointment confirmation, DS160, customized script and dos and don’ts during the interview.
- We will conduct the 1-on-1 Mock Interview in our office or through Viber or Facebook messenger
- Final Tips and reminders before your interview
- Be at the Embassy 40mins before your schedule and make sure to bring your Appointment confirmation, DS160, MRV $160 receipt and black ballpen
- You will find out the result after the interview. They will keep your passport if you are approved while they will give it back if denied.
- Visa applicants should bear in mind that each application is subject to an individual assessment and processing times may vary before we can get a schedule.
- We cannot guarantee 100% approval as it depends upon the discretion of the visa officers but we will make sure that you will be 90% sure before your scheduled appearance.
- Consul will advise the applicant whether they application is granted or not during the day of their appearance
- If granted, you will receive your passport with attached visa copy more or less a week after the appearance